Statistics report that about two-third of the world’s entire population uses the internet today and about 37% of the internet users own a smartphone. This is a marked increase from just 21% in the year 2013. But a smartphone is nothing without proper application support. As of today, almost all the major companies around the world have already created their own applications for mobile devices, and new and upcoming businesses are soon to follow. If you are planning to start a business of your own, or if you already own one, you should consider investing in mobile app development. Not only can a mobile app help you stay afloat in this competitive world, it can also increase your audience engagement and conversion rates.
Smartphones are being used on a regular basis and most of the Smartphone users download at least one application. As iPhone and Android app users are growing, mobile application development has become an integral part of the business, whether it is small or big. It is definitely more profitable to build your business app even if you have your business websites. We at Rama Web Solutions build highly innovative and user friendly apps that helps our clients to stay ahead of competition. The apps we build acts as a one stop solution for your customers who can find your products and services easily.
How Mobile Apps Can Help Your Business
The smartphone and internet generation actively uses mobile applications everyday, and you can easily leverage this to your benefit. A well-built app can easily make your sales rocket.
- Mobile apps make it easy for buyers to browse, compare and purchase products or services on the go
- Using geo-fencing, you can send specific advertorial messages to your customers based on their location
- Push notifications keep your customers updated with the latest offers from your business
- An app takes advantage of the smartphone’s hardware to provide a connected experience for the customers; it simplifies the way a customer engages with your business
- With loyalty programs and customer specific deals you can attract more people